- a new pediatrician that Evan likes ALOT. Why? Because he "prescribed" popsicles to help Evan get over his stomach virus.
- an 8 year old girl coming out of her shell so nicely. I love to see her enjoying herself so much with friends that she actually doesn't miss me at all when she's on playdates or field trips. It's a complete turnaround from just one year ago.
- rain? Sure, why not? The flowers will bloom all that much brighter and the grass will be that much greener because of it.
- my favorite window and all the birds and small animals that flock to the tree just outside it.
- seasonal nature activities......apple picking in the fall, going to see the bluebells in the Spring, visiting the Farmer's Market and wading in my dad's creek in the summer, just to name a few.
- Scribblish and Apples to Apples jr.....and other board games we own. We have a blast together with them.
- The automatic timer on the coffee maker. Coffee will be started at 6 am, whether I'm up or not.
- our new church. As large as it is, it is still so very comfortable to me.
- the library. And the fact that all 3 of my girls enjoy reading very much.
- Taylor NOT having practice yesterday and was able to babysit her sick brother so I could run errands.
- The excitement on Evan's face when I brought in a whole bag of new books from the library.
- our church is finally having a CVBS this summer. Needless to say we are already signed up. That's one week in summer that I know what we'll be doing.
- U2, and a concert this summer. And my sister as my fellow "groupie" for the night. And my mother for the awesome Christmas gift. Counting down the days......
- prayers answered for my sister and her family
- early Spring flowers that give us hopes of warmer, milder days
I'm sure I could (and will) think of many more things to appreciate, but right now I have to head to Evan's PreK group, which is another thing I'm thankful for. He loves that group.
Have a great day, everyone and try to stay warm and dry wherever you are!