- Celebrate the birthday Our Lady on Tuesday by attending Mass with one of the local homeschool groups, then join in their celebration with a craft, cupcakes and Litany of Loreto.
- Start all the children off with the basics (mostly math and language arts) for this week, then work into the good stuff next week.
- Get laundry caught up.
- Finish getting the schoolroom cleaned out and bins prepared for each child.
- Work on a meal plan for the Fall.
- Get everything on the calendar (dance, karate, co-op, club day, Taylor's Co-op classes, CCD, and field trips). I'm really hoping I didn't plan too any activities for the kids this Fall. I don't think I did, but we do have a big year. Taylor makes her Confirmation and Alexa makes her First Holy Communion. Then we have a big trip to Disney coming up in May.
Hope your school year is getting off to a great start!