Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Organization Can Be Lovely

I am a fan of the Flower Fairies. I have the Flower Fairies Alphabet Coloring Book and a really beautiful boxed set of 8 hardcover Flower Fairies books. John bought it for me for Christmas a couple of years ago. Love it! I'd link to it online, but I can't find it anywhere. Well, for Alexa's birthday this past summer, my mom wrapped Alexa's birthday gifts in the Flower Fairies wrapping paper. Alexa was thrilled with the gift inside......I was thrilled with the paper! Alexa graciously told me I could have it, so I put it away until I could come up with a wonderful use for it. I had no doubt that I would. ;-)

So, now that school is beginning, I got an idea. *ding* (That's the sound of my idea popping into my head.) I got out my binder/organizer and used the FF wrapping paper to cover it! So pretty! (The pink printed binder is one I covered last year in some lovely scrapbook paper.)
It makes me WANT to pull out the binder, use it often, and therefore it is helping me be more organized! Go figure!
Too bad I can't cover the laundry in Flower Fairies. ;-)
TTFN
~Tina

No comments: