- We did pray the Rosary together.
- I responded to a couple of emails that deal with the rest of the week's plans.
- Everyone had breakfast and lunch.....children fed~that counts for something, right?
- I am working on my second load of laundry.
- After lunch, I put Evan down, then went out back with Sky and Alexa to fill the bird feeders (suet and seed), put up the hummingbird feeder, and started to dig a place for Skylar's 2 pumpkin plants which have outgrown their pots.....but then it started raining and now that is on hold.
- I read a story about pumpkins to Skylar and Alexa.
- Ordered my bookcase. Yay!!
Now for what I still need to do.
- Clean bathrooms (with my team T, S, and A)
- Continue laundry.
- Answer one more email.
- And oh yeah, what did I say was for dinner? Hmmm. Good question. I better start thinking of that one, too.
Hope your day is more productive than mine.