- the red fabric remnant
- use the dove ornament as part of decoration (hang somehow?)
- framed Pentecost holy card
- red candle
Activities and Crafts
- Mat holy cards of Pentecost onto (yellow? black?-not sure yet) scrapbook paper/cardstock
- Use little cut up foam scraps (red, yellow and orange) as mosaic tiles around the picture (been wanting to try this for a while) as a frame.
- Taylor's turn to make the stained glass
- G-ma's children's bulletins/read from Children's Bible
- If I'm on the ball, I'll do something creative (cookies or cupcakes or cake with flame colored icing; or fire colored fruit on toothpicks or skewers-nice for a hot day).
- If not, the girls are ok with storebought treats.
I'll post some pictures next weekend of how it all turned out!
Have a great weekend!