Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello again....

and Happy Spring!

It's been quite a while since I've posted.  I've been wrapped up in other things in real life, and something had to give.  But I'm back now, and I'm trying to freshen things up here a bit.

Hope you are enjoying this birds chirpin', flowers bloomin', warm breeze blowin', seed plantin' time of year.  I, for one, am LOVING it.

Evan's 1st picks of Spring for mommy.

Some more picks from Evan, although these ones were meant to stay in the ground.  That's okay, he was just tryiing to be sweet.  :)

Enjoying an unseasonably warm winter day at the park.

70 degrees in winter?!  LOVE it.


Have a HAPPY DAY!

Make it SPECIAL!

Be back soon!
TTFN
~Tina

1 comment:

Grandma Jo said...

It's about time! LOL jk Glad to have you back! Sounds like your weather is like ours - maybe a tad warmer! Just enjoying it while we can! Hope it stays this way! :) <3