- A really good cup of coffee, with just the right amount of French Vanilla Creamer.
- The last "flower" of the season. Picked, just for me.
- Sunny, Autumn days when the warm colors of the leaves seem to sparkle as the sun sends little slivers of light through the branches of the trees. (Hope you enjoyed my poetic moment of the day.)
- The playground
- Nyquil. That stuff kicks major butt.
- The music of The Script and Coldplay....two of my faves right now.
- Saving money. Not buying cheap stuff, just getting good stuff at cheap prices. There's definitely a difference.
- Getting engrossed in a really interesting book, until I can't keep my eyes open, then drifting off to sleep at night.
- Christmas shopping early. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but Christmas shopping has become a chore to me. It takes away from the special Advent season when I get consumed with my "To Do" list. So if I get the shopping mostly done before Advent begins, I can enjoy the season and share it with my children in a much more relaxed, simplified, low stress way.
- Vaccuuming....it's the only part of cleaning that I actually enjoy. For real.
- Porch swings. I wish we had one.
- Hearing my little boy laugh so hard, he can hardly catch his breath.
- Decaf coffee. I actually like the taste of decaf over regular, but I need the swift kick in the pants that regular provides.
- My faith. This is obviously not a list of my faves in order of importance, or this would be way up top. My faith is a gift that I am thankful for beyond measure. It has blessed my life in so many ways.
- Texting. Keeping in touch has never been easier.
- Watching Steeler football games with Skylar. So glad one of my kids is a fan! I love that the Steelers don't have a bunch of sparkly, underdressed, obnoxious cheerleaders. We fans don't need encouragement to cheer for our guys!
- Thanksgiving. I love the simplicity in just celebrating the blessings God has given us.
- Sunsets....I would probably like sunrises too, but I have no desire to get up early enough to see one.
- Playing board games with my kids.
- The endless energy of children.
I could go on and on. And I will, another time. Every day is a good day to look around and feel content and thankful for every one and every thing God has blessed you with.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Make it a special day with those you love!