- We learned a lot about seeds and had a blast with the nature study group (even though there were only a few families there this time)
- We were outside most of yesterday
- Yesterday was a beautiful glimpse of summer
- My house is a mess (see above)
- Evan looks adorable in his soccer uniform
- After Evan's 1st soccer practice last night, I realize we need to work on his listening skills
- I love Spring
- I hate stinkbugs, but they apparently love us.....and every spot in our house
- My van is trashed
- It's really easy to get behind in laundry
- Grocery shopping is not my favorite
- We are not on schedule for school this week (again, see first three bullets above)
- Saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said, "You are in Northern Virginia. Expect Delays". So true.
- I love fruit
- I love when a strong, warmish wind blows as a storm is moving in. I could just stand out in the yard, like a kid, with my arms open wide like I'm flying. It feels so free. (Not that I did that last night, or anything.....because I'm obviously too old for that)
- Coffee is yucky without creamer
- Coffee with creamer is amazingly delicious
- I love the beach. love it. love it. love it.
That is all for now. You survived a trip through my brain on a random Tuesday. It wasn't too bad, now was it?