Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rolling Around in my Brain Today




  • We learned a lot about seeds and had a blast with the nature study group (even though there were only a few families there this time)


  • We were outside most of yesterday


  • Yesterday was a beautiful glimpse of summer


  • My house is a mess (see above)


  • Evan looks adorable in his soccer uniform


  • After Evan's 1st soccer practice last night, I realize we need to work on his listening skills


  • I love Spring


  • I hate stinkbugs, but they apparently love us.....and every spot in our house


  • My van is trashed


  • It's really easy to get behind in laundry


  • Grocery shopping is not my favorite


  • We are not on schedule for school this week (again, see first three bullets above)


  • Saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said, "You are in Northern Virginia. Expect Delays". So true.


  • I love fruit


  • I love when a strong, warmish wind blows as a storm is moving in. I could just stand out in the yard, like a kid, with my arms open wide like I'm flying. It feels so free. (Not that I did that last night, or anything.....because I'm obviously too old for that)


  • Coffee is yucky without creamer


  • Coffee with creamer is amazingly delicious


  • I love the beach. love it. love it. love it.

That is all for now. You survived a trip through my brain on a random Tuesday. It wasn't too bad, now was it?


TTFN


~Tina

2 comments:

Tina said...

My bullets wont line up in this post. ugh. Guess that's how it's gonna stay, then.

Grandma Jo said...

Sometimes I HATE computers! I'm starting this comment again but may not have time to finish it.

We had a beautiful Monday, too! Then yesterday was awfully cold and dreary with some snow flurries, rain, wind, hail etc. Today is a mixture of both.

Can't wait to see Evan in his soccer outfit!

Please get rid of the stinkbugs before I come down for a visit! lol We haven't had many - yet.

Your van is trashed and your behind in laundry! Why? You only have 4 kids with tons of things to do! lol jk

I'm not crazy about grocery shopping either.

I hope you did enjoy the wind last night! You're never too old for that!

You love the beach x3? Is that a hint about your vacation this year?

A trip through your brain is always good! Thanks for sharing!

LYAB!!