Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Changes

We made a trip to get some (long overdue) haircuts yesterday. I had taken Taylor on Tuesday night, but she's not real big on me posting pics of her all over the place, so no pics of her, at least not yet.
Evan always seems to need a haircut, and I'm so happy that he sits well for Daphne to do it. I didn't have my camera with me (bad mommy!), but he really was so good. Daphne was even impressed. It turned out cute, but it looks kinda like a "bowl cut" (not the look I was going for) and he doesn't look thrilled in this picture. It looks better today, after his bath last night.......less "bowlish".
Alexa got a good 4 inches off. I was surprised, because we hadn't really talked about it ahead of time. But it makes complete sense for her, since she doesn't wear "styles" in it, other than a couple of barrettes once in a while and a basic ponytail for PE. She looks adorable!
Skylar had been thinking about donating her hair to Locks of Love . I wasn't sure if she would have enough left, after the required 10 inch donation, to pull back for karate. She really wasn't concerned about that. She just wanted to do it. She's not crazy about short hair in general. She's my girl who likes braids and ponytails and likes to play around with long styles. But, she was determined to donate her hair, right then and there. So she did. The short style she now has suits her very well. It's fun, and bouncy like her. And it makes her look older, I think. I really like it, and I think she does too.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
TTFN
~Tina

1 comment:

Grandma Jo said...

Love all the haircuts! Can't wait to see them - and Tay's! LYAB