Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some Ramblings

John and Skylar have been battling some sort of virus for a couple of weeks now. Last night it started on me. It feels pretty awful, but I'll survive. I'm just really hoping that the other kids don't get it, especially Evan. Sore throats are really rough on him. But once I get sick, it's so hard to avoid everyone else getting it. Hopefully this is shortlived, because I've got a lot of work to do around here, and with summer practically here, I was hoping to accomplish a lot!

Right now I'm planning Alexa's 7th birthday party, which we are hoping to make a backyard carnival. It should be a lot of fun. She is inviting her whole co-op, plus a few other friends. She's excited and so am I, but there's a lot of work involved, though we are trying to keep it kind of simple. I need to get moving on the invitations, at the very least.

In July, we are going out of town a couple of times.....back to PA for some family events, with some other fun things planned, too. I have a feeling it's going to be another busy summer that is here and gone before we know it, just like last year. That's why I really don't have time to be sick right now. :-)

No comments: