Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alexa!!!!

My little Lexi turned 7 today. Wow....my little princess is growing up. She is such a sweet, sweet little girl. She has an awesome sense of humor and can be witty beyond her years. Her little giggle is so contagious. Alexa is compassionate and kind. She loves it when I read her stories. Alexa is a fan of Taylor, a friend to Skylar and a playbuddy and awesome babysitter for Evan. She is in the birth order position I was in.....3rd child born, second youngest, and reminds me a lot of myself at times. She's very close to me and can be a bit of a worrier.....I was too. Her reading is progressing well, and she is so excited about that! She has an amazing imagination.




My dear sweet girl, you are a blessing to this family and I'm so proud to call you my daughter. Happy 7th birthday, Lexi!

Love,
Mom
*Just a quick sidenote to say thanks for all the thoughtful gifts and cards that Alexa received for her birthday. She is very appreciative and loves you all!

No comments: