Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Scenes from Advent

The whole month of December flew by this year! And due to my dental issues, we didn't get to do nearly what I had planned for this Advent. But we did make some memories together, and the children were very understanding about the whole thing.
So here is a "scrapbook" of our Advent 2008:


We participated in the The Kids Ornament Swap over at The Crafty Crow, (I hope to post more about this in the future). The girls made these "icicle" ornaments. They turned out so pretty!



Pappy Jack and Linda came for a visit.....





St. Nicholas Day.....

St. Nicholas Day Parade of Saints Party at our local Catholic high school.....Creating gifts for our friends.....
Baking cookies......
Decorating the Christmas Tree........

Candle rolling for gifts......





Skylar's Birthday Party......




The Annual Co-op Gingerbread Party.....



Enjoying the Christmas Decorations (this snow globe is a favorite!)....



Polar Express Night (watching the movie, then taking a break for cookies and hot chocolate).......



Making chocolate dipped goodies and fudge.....I'm sure I've missed something, but this is a good overview of some fun things we did this December. I'll post some photos of our Christmas celebrations when I come back from a blogging break.

I'm off to enjoy my family and celebrate the birth of Our Lord. May God bless you all during this beautiful Christmas season!

TTFN

~Tina

No comments: