Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY July 10, 2008
Outside My Window...
It is dark and calm.
I am thinking...
About what I should do about tomorrow. Skylar is one of the lucky ones in our family that are not sick yet. She is having her CVBS concert tomorrow morning. I am fine, too, and so desperately want to be there for her, to see the concert and hear her sing. But what do I do with Evan? My mom, who is visiting, is also sick. I feel bad for her, too, because it's hard being sick when you are away from home.
I am thankful for...
The washing machine. Let's just say the sickness in this house is a stomach virus. 'nuff said.
From the kitchen...
Not much. Bland foods mostly, since 1/2 the people in our house are sick. Tonight was noodles and broth.
I am wearing...
Jammie capris that are white with a coral design and a t-shirt that doesn't quite match. Ankle socks, also. And my glasses are on and my hair is up.
I am creating...
Toddler bags for an activity bag exchange I'm doing with friends. It's taking longer than I thought.
I am going...
To go downstairs in a few minutes to watch the rest of a movie with Taylor.
I am reading...
Not much at the moment. No time this week.
I am hoping...
John, Taylor, Sky and I can avoid getting this virus altogether.
I am hearing...
The hum of the computer.
Around the house...
It needs a good scrubbing to kill the germs. I still need to "read up" (Pennsylvania term) quite a bit. I did get lots of laundry done today.
One of my favorite things...
CVBS. They do wonderful Catholic crafts and teach the children so much about our faith in one short week of the summer. My girls look forward to it every year. I'm just sorry Alexa had to miss today and probably tomorrow.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
I have no idea who else might get sick, who will get well, so I give up on plans for this week.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
No picture yet. I'll try to add one tomorrow.
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please stop by Peggy's to see other entries in the Simple Woman's Daybook.
TTFN
~Tina

No comments: