Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Scenes From a Summer's Day

I'm so excited to join Renee for this summer photo challenge. It's very simple and sounds like a lot of fun! I don't claim to be some extra talented photographer, but I do love to snap pictures pretty much everywhere we go. Sometimes my pictures turn out very well. And sometimes, well, not so much. But, each represents a memory........something we can view in the future that will be a trigger to a whole load of memories from the past.

I am having an unusually busy week this week, so I'm a little delayed in putting up my first Scene from a Summer's Day photo. But I will get on it, ASAP! In the meantime, stop over at Renee's to read all about it. Or you can sign up to join in the fun and see others who are already "on board", like Amy , Jennifer , and Allison. Have a wonderful night!

TTFN
~Tina

No comments: