Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Stop by Peggy's to join in the fun and post your own daybook!




FOR TODAY July 2, 2008...
Outside My Window...

I am wondering what is going on with our crabapple tree. Is it a tree fungus? I hope the tree survives this because we so enjoy looking out the schoolroom window and watching the birds perch in the tree. We also enjoy watching the tree change with the seasons.
I am thinking...

About all the decluttering I have yet to do. I have only just begun.
I am thankful for...

Blogs like this one that will help me get through the long task of cleaning out and reorganizing my school room.
From the kitchen...

Chocolate chip mini muffins just came out of the oven. They smell so good that even my "on a strict bodybuilding diet" hubby commented on the good smell. We will enjoy them during our St. Thomas Teatime this afternoon (I'll post about that later).
I am wearing...

Pastel striped pj capri pants jammies with the light green jammie shirt to match. I also have on ankle socks and my hair is in a ponytail.
I am creating...

My curriculum for next school year.
I am going...

To go to GNC and The Vitamin Shop to shop for John's birthday present.
I am reading...

Posts about organizing.
I am hoping...

To have an enjoyable, peaceful teatime today.
I am hearing...

Thomas the Tank engine DVD that Evan was watching and Taylor reading the encyclopedia to Evan? We have got to get back to the library.
Around the house...

So much decluttering and planning to do.
One of my favorite things...

Fireworks.....I hope we get to see them this year!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

Trip to the library, more purging of our "stuff", shopping for July 4th food, teatime, working on Toddler/Preschool bags, and hopefully an enjoyable July 4th holiday and a Happy 40th Birthday to John!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Orange Daylilies from in our yard! One of my favorite flowers!

Have a beautiful day!

TTFN

~Tina

No comments: