- Lowfat burgers on wheat buns, mac-n-cheese and a fruit salad for dinner and lowfat chips on the side.
- A flag cake for dessert (we are icing it with 1/2 cool whip and 1/2 icing because Skylar does not like anything whipped or airy)
- If it does not rain and it's not rediculously hot, we might head over to a local park that has activities, games and small rides, then fireworks after dark. OR
- We'll pick up some fireworks and set them off in front of our house OR
- We could go to another local fireworks display and just park and sit at a favorite spot that is close, but not so close that you have to get there hours beforehand.
- We also have presents to give to Daddy.
- And since it's his day, we'll just see what else John wants to do.
Happy 4th of July to all of you!