What was I doing ten years ago?
The summer of '98, I was pregnant with our second child. We lived in our townhouse at the other end of town and Taylor and I would go to the pool and spend lots of time with her little best friend, Amanda. I enjoyed the time with Amanda's mom, who was my best friend.
What are five (non-work) items on my to-do list today? (I'm doing this at 11 pm, so not much more I plan to do today).
- straighten up the play/schoolroom
- brush my teeth
- get some water
- talk to John
- go to bed
Five Snacks I Enjoy:
- Ranch mini rice cakes
- chips and salsa
- Jelly Belly's
- kettle corn
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: (not counting the obvious charities and family)
- Get a house on the beach to vacation.
- Get a house in the mountains to vacation.
- Get a new van.
- Get someone to clean this house weekly.
- Treat the whole family to a vacation at the Outer Banks.
Places I have lived:
- Pittsburgh area in PA
- Sanford, NC
- Dover, DE
- N. VA
Jobs I have had:
- newspaper carrier
- babysitter (both 1 and 2 were in high school)
- nail technician (manicurist/pedicurist)
- cashier at discount store
- jewelry counter at Wal-mart
This was fun!
Try to stay cool this weekend!