Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things......

  • coffee with creamer to start my day
  • taking lots of photos
  • Autumn and Spring
  • how Evan repeats the last word of every sentence we say
  • the ride home from the library (very peaceful with everyone's nose in a book)
  • Sundays (the day, not the dessert)
  • emails from mom
  • cake with vanilla frosting (I wish I didn't, but I do......I so do)
  • Subway's tuna sub on wheat
  • a freshly dusted and vacuumed van
  • this pencil
  • Taylor's creativity (She is so talented)
  • Skylar's inner strength (She bounces back so fast)
  • Alexa's wit (She cracks everyone up)
  • Evan's sweetness (He touches everyone's heart)
  • John's dedicaton (He works hard for us every day, so we can homeschool)
  • these books
  • Tomie dePaola
  • this craft store and this one, too.

So maybe these are more than "a few" of my favorite things.

TTFN

~Tina

3 comments:

Grandma Jo said...

I love your enthusiasm, positive thinking, always looking at the brighter side of things, and your blog!! Thanks so much for sharing! One of my most favorite things is reading your blog!! Love you all bunches!

Grandma Jo said...

Love that picture of Tay! So cool!

Tina said...

Everyone who's seen that picture of Taylor says it should be framed. She has always enjoyed climbing trees and so she couldn't resist this one at Pappy Jack's house. Sky was right behind her, but not quite tall enough.
So glad you enjoy the blog, mom!