- Evan's soccer game was cancelled due to rain.
- Taylor had an eye exam and will be the very happy recipient of new contacts.
- California Tortilla is kinda pricey......but very yummy! We had it for lunch on our rainy Saturday.
- The dollar store has lots of junk, but also lots of decent stuff. The trick is knowing the difference.
- Went to see HOP! at the movie theater with the kids and John. Very cute movie! This helped console Evan since he was sad about his soccer game being cancelled.
- Evan behaved very well for Palm Sunday Mass.
- I decorated the house for Easter today. Evan helped me and he had a blast as we opened each box and he found more "treasure". He played Easter Bunny with me for quite a while after that. So fun!
- The girls played outside with neighborhood friends today since the weather was nice. They seemed happily tired tonight.
- Taylor had time with her boyfriend this weekend. So she's a happy camper, too.
- Tonight John and I watched The Blind Side. Very touching movie. I teared up more than once. I'd recommend it.
Tomorrow begins a new week....holy week. And Nature Club meets tomorrow, too. Bluebells!