- I like to take photos, but never take the time to read the camera's manual....unless I run into a major problem.
- I love coffee with creamer....French Vanilla is my favorite. Can't stand International Delight brand, only Coffeemate. ID is too chemical tasting for me.
- I like to vaccuum....it makes the house look so much better, in a very short amount of time. Don't like cleaning in general....really, who does? But I can only truly relax in a clean and orderly (for the most part) house. So I suck it up and get it done and try to remember that this is part of my calling and a way I can show my love for my husband and children. I do enlist the help of the kids, and they are usually good about it.
- I like snow, but only about 3 times a winter, max. I can't stand the cold. I might complain about summer, when it gets miserably hot, but I would still prefer it to cold ANY day.
- I can't stand scary movies. Really, I just won't watch them. I don't like being scared.
- I used to like murder mysteries on TV. I enjoyed the mystery of it. But now they get so gory, I won't watch them any more.
- I spend too much time on Facebook. There, I said it. There should be a recovery group for that. My recovery will begin during Lent.
- I like sugar and just about any food that contains sugar.
- I don't like coconut.
- I don't like fast food....at all. We used to eat it once in a while, but won't any more. In desperate times we'll get the grilled chicken wraps or salad, but we have to be REALLY desperate. It's just gross.
- I hate the smell of peanut butter and tuna, but I enjoy eating them both...(obviously not together). ;-)
- I like most types of music except rap, blues, jazz and country. My favorite is alternative. At least I think that's what it's called. I like music with an "edgy" sound....could be fast or slow, just edgy. And I prefer male voices that are a little "rough". And, yes, one of my favorite groups is Linkin Park. It's intense and sometimes I need that.
- I get easily annoyed when people lack table manners.....chewing with their mouth open, talking with food in their mouth, burping rudely...etc....etc. It's a very intense pet peeve.
- I don't read much. I should, but I don't. Just lacking time for that lately. I do love to read good children's books with my kids.
Well, that's enough "sharing" for now. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We are getting some snow. :-/ Luckily, though, it's not supposed to amount to much.