Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

We're Back!

We had a wonderful trip up north to visit our families. My mother and father-in-law graciously let us stay with them and we had such a good time. We were constantly on the go as we attended parties and got to see so many people that we love, and yet don't get to see nearly enough throughout the year. I have soooooooo many pictures to share with you.

As you can imagine, there is plenty to do around here now, after being gone for a week. I'm working on it. I'm just trying to pace myself, because at first it was quite overwhelming. I think things are coming along nicely.

And I have to say, as much as we love being surrounded by family, there is just no place like home. It is good to be back.

And I'll get back to more regular blogging soon, but for now, I've got to get caught up around here. Hope you all had a blessed Christmas season.

(And to our families.......We miss you already! xoxoxoxo)

TTFN
~Tina

No comments: