Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When will it end?

I don't mean to sound whiny, but this stomach virus just won't go away. Taylor and Sky are still fine, although Sky said she had a headache today. John is still fine. I am still queazy. Alexa is ok, but still a little tired.

Evan on the other hand threw up at 1:30 this morning. It doesn't make any sense to me. He didn't seem sick at all. He's been fine for days now. The last time this happened was early Thurs. morning. And now, out of the blue it happens again. That poor sweet boy! The nurse at his ped. office said to keep him on clear liquids and bland foods. As kind as she was, I did already know that much. She said not to worry unless this continues and to watch over the next few days. So we'll see. He acted fine the rest of the day, but he did take a 4 hour nap! And didn't eat any dinner when he woke up. I'm trying to wean him, but times like these I'm glad he still nurses at night because I know he at least has something in his stomach.

Please, if you can, say a prayer for us to get healthy. We are starting to get a little "stir crazy". I have a few things more to post about, but I've just been too tired once the kids are in bed. I'll try tomorrow.

Hope your summer is going well and you are staying healthy!
TTFN
~Tina

2 comments:

Grandma Jo said...

Sorry to hear you are still dealing with this, Tina. I will certainly include a special remembrance and plea about this when I say my rosary this morning. Could it be something in the house? Or an allergy for Evan? I know those are very vague and would be hard to figure out just what it might be - but Evan's throwing up is really a puzzle. Might you need to have your ac checked? I'm thinking of Alexa's headache - but then again if Tay and Sky and John are fine - that's not likely the problem. Could you be re-infecting Evan with the nursing since you are still ill? Maybe someone else who reads this blog can come up with other ideas. Hope this ends soon for all of you. Love you all!

Unknown said...

I'm soooo sorry you guys are still sick! The funny thing is that at 1:30 last night, I was still awake!