Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Trying to find the time....

I keep trying to take some time to update both blogs. There is lots to catch up on. But wow, Evan is not sleeping well and it just makes it hard. We are doing well with school, though, now that we are back in the groove. I plan on doing some school with them tomorrow to finish up a science lesson, even though it's a Saturday. I forwarned them and they'll just have to deal with it. I hope to post more details tomorrow night, and some pics.

Love to all!
TTFN
~Tina

1 comment:

Grandma Jo said...

You only can do what you can do. A science lesson on Saturday can be fun - it's a life experience, right? - not work. I think they'll be ok with it. Tell Tay at least it's not Math! Hope all goes well. I am thinking of you. Have a great day!! Love ya! (I hope Evan starts sleeping better.)